Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Root Candles




I am a Buzz Agent Amber and I was sent 3 honey bee jar candles from them to try out.  They are made with pure beeswax,essential oil fragrances AND considered The Best Candles in America!   I have burned their Pinot Noir and Pumkin Spice Latte so far and my apartment has smelt so wonderful!! The fragrances have filled the air with relaxing scents.  I burn a lot of candles and really have liked these the best.   If you're interested in trying out Root Candles (they have a Medina Store locally) or please go online@ www.rootcandles.com, use the code BUZZ10 and get 50% off your order. I highly recommend them. 
If you're one of my friends I know personally and have never tried Root Candles, come join me for coffee and check them out!!  I will also bake cookies!!! 

No comments: