Thursday, September 29, 2011

Topless muffins!

Well today I tried a new recipe for a fall muffin and I used my new KitchenAid mixer.  I have always wanted one and finally got it.  It didn't occur to me that I could over mix something.  Well, I did and my muffins didn't rise like they should but it's an easy enough lesson to learn as I learn my new mixer!

The recipe itself is super easy and does make an awesome tasting muffin!  My muffins taste wonderful but just appear a bit topless!!  LoL...topless muffins

So, if you want topless muffins and have a KitchenAid mixer...mix a bit long and there ya go!!

Here is the recipe:

Pumpkin Chocolate chip muffins


1 box spice cake mix
1 15 oz can of pumpkin
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips

Mix cake mix and add chocolate chips.  Scoop in muffins tins and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes and if you use cupcake tins bake for 20-25 minutes.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rated "R" for topless?... No really these still taste wonderful!!